Your Kitchen’s New BFF: 7 Ways To Use White Distilled Vinegar
But life doesn’t have to be quite so hectic, and here’s why—you can actually eliminate a bunch of clutter and cleaning products from under your sink simply by switching to an all-natural, all-in-one product that’s probably already in your kitchen: white distilled vinegar!
3. Cut the amount of detergent you use in by adding a little white vinegar to your wash. (It will also help kill odors!)
4. Soak a wash cloth in white distilled vinegar and drape over faucet taps to dissolve water stains.
5. Create your own cleaning spray by adding 1 part white vinegar and 1 part water to a spray bottle. This solution can be used to clean mirrors, counter tops, sinks, baths, showers, toilets and floors.
6. Clean and brighten windows with white distilled vinegar, and then buff dry with a clan newspaper wad.
7. Add a pinch of white distilled vinegar into the fabric softener slot of your washing machine for fluffy, soft towels, sheets, or blankets.