Same Day Service in Central NJServing Six Counties: Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex, Mercer, Somerset and Union
Expert Service ProfessionalsOur service technicians are regularly trained on the latest technologies so you can feel confident that you are hiring the best in the business.
Upfront, Flat-Rate PricingWe price by the job, not by the hour. Our expert technicians will always explain our charges before doing any work.
New Jersey’s Premier Award-Winning Appliance Repair Company
When you need appliance repair service in New Jersey, call Immediate Appliance. For nearly 30 years, we have served towns including Freehold, Princeton, Tinton Falls and more across six counties: Monmouth County, NJ, Ocean County, NJ, Middlesex County, NJ, Mercer County, NJ, Somerset County, NJ, and Union County, NJ.
What you can expect from Immediate Appliance:
When you’re searching for an appliance repair company in NJ to help you right now, and for the years ahead, Immediate Appliance is there for you. Click below to find out what you can expect from Immediate Appliance!
- Round-the-clock phone answering – You can reach us (not an answering service!) by phone anytime, day or night, all year long. An in-house staff member will always answer your call.
- Two-hour emergency response times – On average, when you need help Immediate-ly.
- 2-to 3-hour non-emergency arrival windows – You won’t waste half a day or more waiting for us, and we even offer a courtesy call when we are an estimated 20 minutes away from arrival.
- Fixed estimates – Following an inspection, you will always receive an upfront work estimate, in writing, before any repair work is done.
- Fully insured, licensed and trustworthy technicians – Our experts are courteous, clean and professional at all times. Together, our technicians boast approx. over 100 years of professional experience.
- 20% lifetime service savings – You will receive 20% lifetime savings this when you purchase an appliance from us.
- Warranty protections – You receive a 90-day service guarantee and two-year coverage on all factory-authorized parts—that’s up to eight times the parts coverage offered by many major manufacturers!
- Same-day service in dozens of Central NJ towns – Immediate Appliance covers dozens of NJ towns on a daily basis, including Freehold, Howell, Jackson, Princeton, Little Silver, Red Bank, Monmouth Junction, Eatontown, Colts Neck, Old Bridge, Manalapan, Marlboro, Englishtown, Neptune, Monroe, Ocean Grove, Monmouth Beach, Metuchen, Woodbridge, South Brunswick, Highland Park, Toms River and more!
Kitchen appliances make up some of the most important appliances your home. Making sure a small problem doesn’t turn into a big issue is crucial when it comes to your kitchen appliances, and a repair is much cheaper than a replacement. With that in mind, make sure your kitchen appliances are running at peak efficiency. Immediate Appliance provides top-of-the-line repair and installation for:
- Stoves (electric and gas)
- Garbage disposals
- Microwave ovens
Other appliances such as washers and dryers are just as important as your kitchen appliances. Central A/C units are needed to maintain a level of comfort in your home. Immediate Appliance specializes in the repair and installation of the following appliances:
- Washing machines
- Clothes dryers
- Heating and cooling
- Gas furnaces
- Central A/C
Reach Out Today!
When you demand more from your appliance repair company, call Immediate Appliance for all of your installation, maintenance, repair and sales needs.
Meet our technicians!
To learn more information about appliance installation, fast appliance repair and same-day appliance repair and the other services we offer in the greater South Jersey area (including Middlesex County, NJ, Monmouth County, NJ, Ocean County, NJ, Somerset County, NJ, Union County, NJ, and Mercer County, NJ), browse our website. For fast appliance repair, appliance installation and same-day appliance repair, give us a call today at 1-800-323-3023.
Round-the-Clock Phone Answering
Convenient Appointment Times
20% Lifetime Service Savings
Insured, Uniformed Technicians
Workmanship & Parts Guaranteed
Nita R. (Lakehurst, NJ) via Facebook
Irina L. (Howell, NJ) via Facebook
Dawn P. (North Brunswick, NJ) via Facebook
June A. (East Brunswick, NJ) via Facebook
Debra S. (Avon, NJ) via Facebook
Top Loading vs. Front Loading Washing Machine: What’s the Difference?
January 13, 2018
5 Things to Avoid Putting in Your Garbage Disposal This Winter
January 8, 2018