Refrigerator Licensed Repair Service
Why choose a MASTER Contractor #19HC00872500 unlike most appliance companies out there today?
There are several benefits of hiring an Master Refrigeration technician over a regular appliance repairman:
- Specialized Training: our technicians undergo specialized training that equips them to handle a wider range of complex appliance issues, particularly with heating, cooling, ventilation, and refrigeration systems. They have a thorough understanding of the mechanical, electrical, and electronic systems that power these appliances.
- Licensing and Certification: technicians must obtain a license and certification to practice, ensuring that they have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform the job effectively and safely. This provides customers with peace of mind knowing that they are dealing with a trained and qualified professional.
- Versatility: technicians can work on a variety of appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, heat pumps, and furnaces. This means that you can rely on one technician to handle multiple appliances in your home or business.
- Efficiency: technicians have specialized tools and equipment that allow them to diagnose and repair problems quickly and efficiently. This can save you time and money in the long run by preventing further damage to your appliances.
- Safety: technicians are trained in safety protocols, ensuring that they follow proper procedures when handling hazardous refrigerants or electrical systems. This reduces the risk of injury or property damage during repairs.
We service Maytag, GE, KitchenAid and countless other major refrigerator brands in areas such as Freehold Township, NJ, Middlesex County, NJ and Monmouth County NJ. Brands serviced include:
- Fisher & Paykel
- General Electric (GE)
If you don’t see your brand listed here, please contact us, as we work on a majority of worldwide brands!
When your refrigerator shuts down, all the food inside of it – along with the money spent on the food – starts to going to waste.
It is no more comforting if the fridge is working but emitting weird sounds or smells because that’s either a warning about a shutdown to come or that electrical smoke or fire could occur at any time – including when your family is away or sleeping.
Signs your refrigerator is starting to break down include:
- Food Spoiling – A fridge that takes longer to cool your food or can’t maintain the temperature has to use more energy. This usage translates into a waste of money due to energy bills and having to spend more on the food you’ll need to replace.
- Freezer – The opposite of your refrigerator not being able to keep your items cold, if your freezer is turning into a giant ice cube that could be a sign that your fridge is in need of repair Immediate-ly.
- Fridge Is More Than 10 Years Old – A fridge can easily last up to 25 years. The older your unit is, the better it is — but it will likely need maintenance and some TLC (tech loving care) to keep it running at full capacity.
At the very first sign of refrigerator trouble of any kind, don’t wait! Call us for a diagnosis and repair service right away.
Contact Immediate Appliance for refrigerator repair service, and one of our employees will answer the phone within a couple of rings (we don’t use call centers or automated services with “press button” options). Depending on your level of emergency, we will either contact a technician in your area Immediate-ly or schedule one for when you are available.
Unlike many other small and national repair companies, Immediate Appliance never charges for a service call when a repair is completed!
Our courteous technicians are trained to perform refrigerator repair service on all brands, including GE, Maytag, KitchenAid and Amana amid countless others.
Whether your refrigerator is a newer or older model, our fully-stocked trucks make it likely that we have the parts on hand to quickly and professionally get most routine repairs done during the initial service call. Should we need to come back, we provide priority refrigerator repair service to get back to you as soon as the part comes into our shop, usually within 48-to-72 hours.
We offer emergency service around the clock for your convenience. For non-emergencies, simply complete our online form to schedule service. Thank you for trusting your service and repair needs to Immediate Appliance!
Service area includes Freehold, NJ, Princeton, Hillsborough, Westfield, East Brunswick, North Brunswick, Hazlet, Manasquan, Long Branch – and many, many other towns within Mercer, Somerset, Middlesex, Union, Ocean, Middlesex County, NJ and Monmouth County, NJ.