Same-Day Appliance Service
You depend on your appliances for so many everyday tasks, whether you’re cooking dinner, cleaning the dishes or doing the laundry. When your fridge or oven suddenly stops working, it can be nerve-wracking, since it completely throws off your routine. Naturally, you want to get it fixed as quickly as possible. At Immediate Appliance, our name isn’t just for show — we offer same-day appliance repair for your convenience.
Headquartered in Freehold, NJ, we proudly offer emergency appliance service to the following counties across Central New Jersey:
- Mercer County, NJ
- Middlesex, County, NJ
- Monmouth County, NJ
- Ocean County, NJ
- Somerset County, NJ
- Union, NJ
Why Choose Immediate Appliance?
- We have over 25 years of experience. For more than a quarter of a century, we have been providing fast, reliable service to residents throughout New Jersey. Our longevity in the business is a testament to our success and skill.
- We’re fast. No one wants to lose over a hundred dollars’ worth of food stored in their fridge, nor do they want to eat takeout every night because they can’t use their stove. Our technicians arrive at your home quickly, often within two hours or less, to repair your appliance in a timely manner.
- Our rates are affordable. We don’t believe in overcharging our customers. That’s why we keep our rates fair. Plus, if you decide to use us for your repair, we won’t charge you for the service call. We even offer coupons and senior discount rates for additional savings.
- We can diagnose and fix any problem. We have experience dealing with all sorts of appliances, including:
- Washing machines
- Garbage disposals
What is the advantage of repairing your appliance versus replacing it?
- Repairing your appliance is generally cheaper. Depending on the repair, it is most often cheaper to repair an appliance than it is to replace it. Since you spent hundreds or possibly thousands of dollars on the original purchase, it typically makes sense to repair it.
- If you attempt to fix it yourself, you might void the warranty. If your appliance is still within warranty, you may want to think twice about trying to diagnose and repair the issue yourself. Sometimes the manual will state that if you open up the appliance yourself, the warranty is already void. It can also be dangerous to attempt to perform a repair by yourself, and you should never try to self-repair a sealed system like a fridge or air conditioning unit. Feel confident by hiring a professional instead.
- The older the appliance, the better! If your appliance is five, ten, even fifteen years old, you’ve got a gem on your hands. Older appliances are typically sturdier and contain less computerized components, as well as less plastic and overseas-made parts.
When you need emergency appliance service or emergency heating repair in Freehold, NJ, or anywhere in Monmouth County, NJ; Ocean County, NJ; Middlesex County, NJ or Mercer County, NJ, give us a call at 1-800-323-302 today.